Don’t want to workout alone? Join one of our group fitness classes!
Our Group Fitness classes are an hour long. During this hour one of our qualified coaches will lead the group through a variety of strength and conditioning moments in a manner that will keep you engaged, burn fat and build muscle.
Whether you are just getting your fitness routine started or you’re interested in taking your fitness to the next level our classes are for you.
Our Coaches will develop a personal workout plans based on your goals and current fitness level. Whether it’s to lose weight, increase your strength and muscle tone or to improve your overall general fitness we can help and keep you on target and motivated. With our variety of options and programs we can design the perfect package for you!
Looking Want to achieve a healthy energized lifestyle? Let us develop effective workout plans for you while keeping your goals in mind. We will help you stay on target and motivated!
YOUNG ATHLETE DEVELOPMENT
Young athletes require a broad base of athleticism and strength. We focus on developing the foundations of strength, speed, agility, flexibility, balance, endurance, coordination and power with the end result being a well conditioned athlete resistant to injury.
Our youth program has been the primary strength and conditioning program for provincial and national champions in multiple sports including Football, Hockey, Track & Field, Volleyball, Baseball and Basketball.
- Three 30 minute sit downs where we assess your current level of nutrition and goals and create your customized macro and calories breakdown. Meal suggestions and basic timing of nutrition provided.
- Six reviews which include nutrient analysis, macro and calorie adjustments and advanced nutrient timing, all customized to your goals.
- Unlimited access to nutrition coach
- $70.00 monthly for two months (paid upfront $140.00)
- $60.00 monthly for two months (paid upfront $240.00)
Fill out the form below to redeem your free training session:
The best way to get a real sense of CrossFit is to take an introductory session with one of our coaches. Intro sessions are one-on-one and scheduled at a time that is convenient for you. Each session includes basic instruction on basic movements, and a workout scaled to your level.